Happy Friday! I’m starting a new theme today. Every other Friday I will be posting 5 items that I am loving right now. The other Friday’s will be saved for Insta roundups. Enjoy!
- Fringe Bags: Right now fringe is everything. At first I wasn’t really a fan, but it really grew on me, and now I want all the fringe bags!
- Kendra Scott Spring 2016 collection: If you haven’t seen this collection yet, you really need to. It’s gorgeous!
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor: Matte lips are huge right now. I found this Revlon one at Target one day (does anyone else treat themselves to a new lip color when they go to the store, or is it just me?) and fell in love! I just bought a new color today called HD Devotion and I think it’s my new fav!
- Essie Gel Setter Top Coat: I put this on my nails after I’m done painting them, and it makes my polish last twice as long. It really makes it seem like you have gel polish on!
- Stud Flats: I’m in search for the perfect flats for spring, and found these for only $15!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!