Since the weather is getting nice, and summer is approaching, now is the time to step up your workout game. I’m going to show you some of my favorite products to keep in your gym bag for men and women!
1. C9 Sports Bra from Target: Since I am bigger in the chest area, a sports bra is key for me to have during a workout. When I received this bra from Influenster for testing purposes, I was skeptical because a lot of them don’t seem to work out for me. But after trying this one I fell in love. It was the perfect amount of support that I needed. It does run a tad small, so make sure you size up one size.
2. Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo: this stuff is perfect if you are trying to get a quick workout in before work, or have errands to run afterwards. Just spray it on your roots, and your hair looks like it was just washed! I use this on the days I don’t wash my hair.
3. Olay Makeup Remover Wipes: I love to use these to get the sweat off my face after a good workout. The travel size is perfect to throw in my gym bag or purse for on the go!
4. Water Bottle: Right now I’m loving infused water. I found this water bottle from Amazon! My favorite things to throw in there are lemons, cucumbers and mint leaves! So refreshing!
5. Headphones: I love my purple Beats by Dre! Music helps me get through a tough workout. What are some of your favorite songs to listen to while working out?
6. Workout Planner: I got this planner from Blogilates (sadly they are sold out). It helps me track my food consumption and my workouts!
7. Deodorant: I always use the Dove Refresh, and it keeps me dry all day and even during my workouts!
Men (from the viewpoint of my boyfriend 🙂 ):
1. Headphones: My boyfriend loves his Green Beats by Dre!
2. Shoes: Nike’s. They give the support you need for cardio and heavy lifting.
3. Deodorant: We received the Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh deodorant complimentary thanks to Influenster! If anyone knows my boyfriend, you know how picky he is with everything. He likes the brands he uses, and never strays away from them. So when I asked him to test this, he was skeptical. I made sure he put it on before going to work (he moves around a lot at his job). He told me that the smell of the deodorant was very refreshing (I smelled it for myself, and loved it!). He also said that it kept him dry all day, and he would use it again!
What other things to do you like to keep in your gym bag? Let me know in the comments!
C9 Sports Bra and Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh deodorant received complimentary for testing purposes thanks to Influenster. All opinions are my own.