Happy Monday, loves! I hope everyone had a great weekend. And what about that Patriots v. Broncos football game yesterday!? Go Broncos!
Haha anyways, every wonder what you should keep in a small bag when you are out to dinner or for a few drinks with the girls? Well I’m about to help you out!
- Small bag: first of all, it’s best to carry a small bag around with you when you are just going to dinner or a few drinks. I don’t know about you guys, but it’s always hard trying to find a place to store my big bag when I’m in a small crowded bar, am I right? This bag is just the right size to hold everything I need, and isn’t too big. You can find a similar one HERE! You can find the puff ball HERE.
- Wallet: to fit my small bag, I usually only carry around a small one that holds my most important cards and cash. I love this one from target.
- A few obvious things would be my sunglasses (I can’t go anywhere without them), keys (similar key chain HERE), and breath mints or gum.
- Hand lotion: during the winter months, my hands are always super dry, so I like to carry a small thing of hand lotion everywhere I go. This one is the perfect size and works great!
- Lip moisturizer: I have the same problem with my lips as I do my hands, they get super dry! So I keep 2 different types of moisturizer with me this one I use to moisturize my lips if I want a tint to it. And this one for just a normal moisturizer.
- Lip color: Whatever lipstick or lip gloss I decided to apply, I always carry with me for touch ups. I love this matte liquid lipstick from Colourpop!
- The last thing I carry with me is my Blur Perfecter from YSL. Whenever my face gets oily, I apply this over my makeup to get rid of the shine. There is also a mirror in it, so I can also use it as a compact!
If you are carrying a smaller bag than this, you can get rid of the lip moisturizer and hand lotion (I can just get a little OCD about applying moisturizer in the winter months! 🙂 )
What do you like to carry in your small bag when you go out? Let me know in the comments, and don’t forget to subscribe for updates on new posts!