I’m the type of person that loves to make lists for everything: goals. to-do, grocery, etc. I know it may seem a little late for “resolutions”, but that’s why I’m not calling this my 2016 resolutions. These are my 2016 goals! I usually set a few goals for myself every year (and of course I write it on a cute notepad from the Target dollar section 😉 ) to give myself something to work towards during the year. I may add a few, or take a few off. But this is what I have so far:
- Eat healthier: I know this is pretty much on everyone’s 2016 list, but I really need to start doing this. I eat way too much fast food, and I will eventually pay for it once I’m older. January 4th was the day I started to eat healthy, and I have been doing good ever since! Now to just stay motivated…
- Workout at least 5 times a week: I guess this kind of goes hand in hand with eating healthier and just being healthier all together. I also started this on January 4th and have been sticking with it! I started doing Pilates called Blogilates with Cassey Ho (you can find the workout plan I’m doing HERE!). I got a FitBit for Christmas and I am in love! You can find my exact one HERE! After using mine for about a week and a half, I have to say it actually makes me work harder!
- Save money: I’m really bad at this If you have any tips, let me know!
- Blog more: I love blogging. Sometimes my busy schedule can get in the way, but I’m going to shoot for posting a new post 3 times a week (probably Monday, Wednesday, and Friday’s). I have some great outfit posts planned 😉
- Stay organized: I love using new planners. The one I’m using this year is from Bando. Sadly, they are all sold out, but you can find the one I used last year HERE! My blog post planner pad I bought HERE. This year I am also trying something different. I bought a fitness journal from Blogilates (sadly, they are all sold out), hoping this would keep me motivated. It’s working so far!
- Be positive and happy: really need to work on this lately.
- Spend more time with family
- Go to church and read the bible more
- Stay motivated: how do you stay motivated? I need tips!
- Have more me time: whether I’m reading a book or having an at home spa day. Sometimes they are much needed.
What are some of your goals for 2016? Let me know in the comments! Also, make sure you subscribe to Styled Muse by entering your e-mail in the box to the right (on a computer) or bottom (for phones/tablets).