Romper: Similar More options HERE// Bag: Similar More options HERE// Shoes: Similar // Necklace: Baublebar
Happy Tuesday! I feel like I haven’t posted anything in a long time. I guess life just gets in the way sometimes. I have so much to catch up with you guys on!:
- The PSL will be coming out on August 28th!!! I really hope they have an early release date for Gold Card holders. Need one ASAP.
- Did you watch the VMAs last night? The Hills is coming back!!!!!! I seriously cannot wait. I know it won’t be the same without LC, but at least Whitney will be in it!
- I already bought some Halloween/Fall decor and put it up. #sorrynotsorry Fall is so close!
- I’ll be in Beloit, WI next week for work! Any recommendations?
- Did I mention it’s almost Fall? It’s seriously my favorite season.
To celebrate the end of summer, this week and next week I’ll be sharing outfits that will transition you from summer to fall. This week I’m sharing one of my favorite rompers! I’m sure you’re asking yourself “how can I make this a fall outfit?”. Easy! Just take away the wedges, and add booties and a jean jacket! You can even add a leather jacket for cooler nights.
I bought these pieces over a month ago, so most of them are sold out. I tagged similar options above. If you want more romper options, just click here to see my favorites! If you want more clutch options, I rounded up the best ones here! All items are under $50.
Are you as excited for fall as I am? Let me know in the comments your favorite fall activity!
Thanks for reading!