The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is HERE! Early access started on July 12th for card holders, but starts on July 20th for the public. I have already placed 2 orders on the 2nd day the sale started for card holders. I was hoping to have the items before the sale started for the public tomorrow so I could take photos of each item, but Nordstrom is overwhelmed with orders right now, and my items haven’t shipped yet. So when you do order, make sure you keep in mind that normal shipping times are a bit longer.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is one of the biggest sales of the year! You can find brand new designer items for fall that are up to 40% off. I went through every page of the sale (yeah, it took awhile haha!) and rounded up my favorite items that I thought were the best deal! I have them in categories for accessories, beauty, clothing, and fitness. Many items have already sold out, so make sure you act fast on items you love!
- Brixton Fiddler Corduroy Baker Boy Hat (I purchased this in my 2nd order, and I can’t wait to style it in the fall!)
- Nordstrom Genuine Calf Hair Leopard Print Clutch
- Sole Society Fluri Faux Leather Backpack (This backpack was in my first order, but I got it in a gray color. The gray is sold out, but the black is still available!)
- J.Crew Bead & Raffia Earrings
- Madewell Colorblock Blanket Scarf
- Halogen Violet Genuine Calf Hair Mule
- Steve Madden Trace Studded Mule
- Steve Madden Carter Slingback Platform Sandal
- Caslon Peplum Top
- Billabong Meadow Swing Stripe Shirt
- BP. Ruffle Sleeve Print Shirt
- Leith Tie Front Skort (Purchased this, and probably my favorite item so far!)
- Love, Fire Button Front Skirt (also got this, I have a thing for skirts this year!)
- Billabong Love and War Ruffle Trim Minidress
- Taylor Shift Dress
- Caslon Plaid Shirt
- Leith Tie Front Pant
- Kensie Faux Fur Jacket
- STS Blue Emma Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans
- Halogen Lace Detail Jacket
- Caslon Asymmetrical Drape Collar Terry Jacket
- Dreamers by Debut Nubby Cardigan (I really needed a cozy cardigan, so I purchased this one!)
- Zeza B by Hue Ripped Knee Denim Crop Leggings
- Adidas Made to Move Tank
- Zella Madison Tank
- Adidas Originals Trefoil Tank
- Zella Loop Back Tank
- Adidas 6-Pack Trefoil Superlite No-Show Socks (I purchased these, I couldn’t pass up the $12 price tag, and the colors are super cute!)
- Adidas Stadium Hoodie
- Hum Nutrition The Essential Collection Dietary Supplement Duo (I ran out of my Hair vitamins and probiotic supplements, so I decided to give these a try! I’ve used Hum Nutrition Supplements before and I love them!)
- Zella Sun Salutation High Waist Leggings
- Zella Sheer Drama Crop Leggings
- Zella Street Style High Waist Leggings (I LOVE the detail on these!)
- Serene House Cool Mist Cosmos Scentilizer Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser (perfect to place on your vanity!)
- Too Faced Sex, Gold and Chocolate Set (the palette by itself is normally $49, but you get a mascara and primer with it as well!)
- Impressions Vanity Co. Touch Trifold XL Dimmable LED Makeup Mirror
- Beautyblender Set
- NARS Hot Escape Eye & Cheek Palette
- Stila Good to Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set (I have one of these at home, and use it all the time!)
- Diptyque Candle Set
I also purchased a pair of Platform Converse Sneakers (color: white) that I received in the mail yesterday, and I’m so excited to wear them! Unfortunately they are sold out. I’m hoping they will restock more items once the sale opens to the public tomorrow, because I also have my eye on this BP. White Lace Cami, It’s $22 and a staple item! It sold out in my size on the first day of the sale before I was able to add it to my cart!
Tips to shop the sale:
-Go through the sale and put everything you might want on your wishlist, so when the sale goes live, you can just add the items to your cart.
-Shop the sale as early as you can (I heard someone say that it goes live at 2am CT, but don’t quote me on that!)
-Even if you are unsure about an item, purchase it anyways! If you receive it and don’t love it, you can always send it back! Items sell out super fast, and you don’t want to miss out on an item!
What items are you planning on purchasing during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading, and happy shopping! ❤
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally open to the public! As I’m sure most of you know, the sale opens for credit card holders 8 days before it opens for the public, and let me tell you, this sale has been crazy. So many items sold out within the first few days of it being open to just card holders. Today when it opened to the public, it seems like they didn’t restock anything like they had said they were going to. A lot of people aren’t happy (I was on their Instagram page to get more info about restocking and WOW! I wouldn’t want to be their customer service right about now…). According to their customer service, everything they have available is stocked. If an item says it’s not available, then it has sold out. If they happen to get returns or someone cancels their order, then those items will put placed on the website.
Y’all I have been eyeballing these Halogen Calf Hair flats! Every few minutes I refresh the page to see if my size has been restocked, haha! They sold out in my size within the first couple days, and I’m so sad! This was one of the main items I wanted. I did end up getting this military peplum jacket and this cold shoulder top (but in a red color, which is sold out). I also noticed that Nordstrom started placing some items on backorder. This Sole Society bag I wanted was sold out at first, then was put on backorder, so of course I had to grab it! NORDSTROM PLEASE DO THAT WITH THE HOLOGEN FLATS! Haha!
This year for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I decided to do something a little different. I always see the same thing on round ups over and over again, but I never see plus size round ups! Depending on the item, I can either wear a regular or plus size. So I decided to include all plus size clothing items! I also included a few accessories and makeup items. If you aren’t plus size, a lot of these items are also offered in regular sizes, just check the website or shoot me an e-mail and I will send you a direct link! I was actually really excited when I saw that Nordstrom had a plus size section for the sale, way to go Nordstrom! 🙂
Like I said above, a lot of these items only have a few sizes left and WILL sell out, so make sure you order them fast! The Mac lipstick set is only $26 and the watch is only $15! Both are still available on the website. If there is a specific item you are looking for, just leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail and I will send you a link! Happy Shopping!
Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks for reading!
Dress: Charlotte Russe – Similar, Pink, Olive, Coral (with bell sleeves!) // Bag: Charlotte Russe // Shoes: Similar // Bracelets: Similar, Similar // Lipstick: Nyx, Shade Lace Detail
Happy Monday! I can’t believe Easter is only a couple weeks away. When I was little, my mom would always take my sister and I to get our Easter outfits. Luckily, we didn’t have to get matching ones. She would let us pick out our own. I was more of a tomboy when I was younger, so I would either wear a skirt and shirt, or pants and a nice top. My sister on the other hand, would always wear cute dresses. Of course as we got older, our styles changed. Now we are the complete opposite! I love wearing cute dresses, and she likes to stick with jeans and a t-shirt. Haha! Easter is always something I look forward too.
Since I’m trying to save money this year (new car, here I come!), I decided to show you guys a few dress ideas that will fit your budget. All of them are under $40! Of course as soon as I shot this dress, it sold out! But they have a lot of other colors available, so I tagged them all above. I even bought it in black!
I’m absolutely in love with this crossbody bag from Charlotte Russe! They have so many different colors, and you can wear them with any outfit. You also can’t beat that they are under $20! Also, The NYX Lingerie liquid lipstick in Lace Detail is the perfect nude shade! It’s long lasting, and you can’t even tell that you are wearing anything!
What are your Easter plans? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!
Top: Soft Surroundings // Pants (similar) // Heels (similar) // Bag (similar) // Bracelets (similar)
Happy Friday! Do you have any fun plans this weekend? My mom and I are going to a Working Women’s Survival Show/Convention on Saturday! They have it in St. Louis every year, and we always go! We haven’t been able to go the past couple years though, but I’m so excited to finally make it this year! You can follow along with me on Insta stories (@valeriehelton) or on Snapchat (valzors)!
Has it been abnormally warm where you are? In January and February, it is usually pretty cold and snowing in STL. Well, lately it has been so warm, like in the upper 70s! My closet has been really confused, haha!
I found this top on Soft Surroundings’ website, and it is perfect for transitioning from winter to spring. The colors are perfect for spring and have cute beading details around the collar! It has long sleeves that you can easily roll up when it gets warmer. I paired it with white jeggings and nude stud heels. You can even wear this during the summer with a pair of jean shorts. It is a bit oversized, so I would go down a size or two if you want a more fitted look.
Soft Surroundings has so many new tops for their spring collection, and will have a bunch more in their summer collection! I think I’m going to add this one to my closet. Also, this swimsuit might make an appearance. Soft Surroundings plans to open 17 stores in 2017, so check to see if you will have one near you!
Thanks for reading, have a great weekend!
In collaboration with Soft Surroundings. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Styled Muse possible! ❤